Sunday, August 21, 2011

I Thod I Saw a Puddy Cat! Sufferin Succotash. No One Here But Us Federal Bureaucratttsh.

This story has been bouncing around the internet for several days on many other blogs. I wanted to post a link also, but it was so outrageous that I assumed it would be exposed an an Onion myth or something. Alas, as CBS, the heirs to Walter Cronkite (if not also Dan Rather) have confirmed the story, I guess there must be some truth. So, in case you have not already heard it, here is the story of the young environmentalist schoolgirl who was mugged by the reality of "a woman" from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Why is this stopping with a vague apology of a "clerical error" of "processing" by the USFWS? It would never have been "processed" if the federal agent hadn't reported the little girl in the first place. It seems to me that bowing, scraping, and groveling in person by the unnamed agent is a more appropriate closure.

Hat tip to: numerous bloggers who have been on top of this story, especially Mark Steyn.

No comments: